Forum on Managerial Cost Accounting Part II: Usefulness of MCA Beyond the Widgets
March 16, 2011
Objective: To provide an opportunity for the federal community to learn about others’ experiences with using managerial cost accounting beyond just the traditional use for calculating widget-based user fees.
- Agenda and Speaker Bios (PDF)
- Session 1 – Benchmarking Processes, Controls, and Costs (Jay Hurt), (PDF)
- Session 2 – Resource Consumption Accounting and a Conceptual Framework for Management Accounting (Larry White), (PDF)
- Session 3 – The ABCs of the FBI – What is the Cost to Train a Special Agent? (Kamile Narine), (PDF)
- Session 4 – Cost Accounting in the Federal Government, “One Size Does Not Fit All” (Sandy Van Booven), (PDF)