The following is a list of active Board projects that are in varying stages of completion. These projects will remain active until the Board either (1) issues a final document that closes the project or (2) decides to close the project in favor of committing resources towards more pressing issues. Each project page contains an objective and a history section—with the most recent Board meeting decisions and staff papers that support those deliberations first. Staff contact information is also provided for interested persons to request additional information.
- Accounting and Reporting of Government Land
- Classified Activities
- Climate-Related Financial Reporting
- Intangible Assets
- Reexamination of Existing Standards
- Reporting Model Initiative
- Technical Clarifications of Existing Standards